Terms and Conditions
- All artworks are sold for the sole purpose of raising funds for The Cure Parkinson's Trust.
- All net funds raised will go directly to The Cure Parkinson's Trust.
- The price is the full selling price. The Cure Parkinson's Trust is not VAT registered and all artworks from this charitable event are exempt from VAT.
- All purchases to be made online via www.cure3.co.uk
- All payments will be made by credit or debit card. It may be advisable to notify your card provider in advance to increase limit authorisation and/or to inform the provider of your intended purchase, this is so that no delays occur.
- The Cure Parkinson's Trust, Cure3 and its suppliers accept no liability for any failure or delay in executing purchases via the online service.
- The Cure Parkinson's Trust, Cure3 and its suppliers provide the online service and the Cure3 website "as is" and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. Without limiting the foregoing, we accept no liability for any failures, delays or errors caused by interruptions in the availability of the online service or our website or any other errors or defects in their content or functionality, any software and/or hardware defects (whether yours or ours) and/or any internet connection problems (whether yours or ours), and we do not represent or warrant that the online purchasing service or the website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that any defects will be corrected.
- The artworks are unique and there may be several simultaneous purchasers using the payment system to secure the same items. The website will make numerous checks during the purchase process to prevent two parties paying for the same work. However, in the event of a dispute over title, any liability or remedies are limited to a refund of the purchase price and the final purchase and the transfer of title is only confirmed by personal email from the organisers.
- The artworks will be exhibited at Bonhams, 101 New Bond Street, London W1S 1SR from 13th March to 15th March 2017 (inclusive), open to the public at 9.30 am to 5.30 pm daily.
- The buyer is responsible for all transport, additional packing and insurance costs and arrangements, and where necessary, complying with all UK export and receiving country import regulations.
- The Cure3 team will undertake a condition check upon de-installation and the artwork will be packed by professional art handlers ready for collection or delivery.
- The artworks will be ready for pick up from the Collections Desk at Bonhams, 7 Blenheim Street, W1S 1LG, from Friday 17th March until Thursday 30th March 2017 inclusive. Please note that the Collections Desk at Bonhams is open Mondays to Fridays between 9am and 4.30 pm.
- The buyer must keep the email confirming purchase and receipt (print or digital) as proof of purchase, and have this paperwork available upon collection of the artwork or artworks together with a Photo ID.
- Should the buyer wish to view the artwork before pick up, it will be at the buyer's own risk and responsibility to unpack, examine and repack the artwork.
- Should the buyer appoint an agent to collect the artwork, notification with full details must be provided at least 24 hours in advance to email@example.com (proof of purchase and photo ID of collecting agent will also be required).
- Uncollected artworks will be transferred to 01 Art Services Storage on Friday 31st March 2017. From this date, the buyer will be liable for storage and release fees.
- English law shall apply to the whole of these terms and conditions.
Packing and Transport
All artworks will be available for pick up at from the Collection Desk at Bonhams, 7 Blenheim Street, W1S 1LG from Friday 17th March until Thursday 30th March 2017 (inclusive) between 9 am and 4.30 pm, Mondays to Fridays.
All artworks will be professionally packed safely for local fine art transport.
Insurance is the responsibility of the buyer.
All additional packing and transport costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
Uncollected artworks will be transferred to 01 Art Services, Unit 2 Towcester Road, London E3 3ND on Thursday 31st March 2017.
Please note that storage and other charges will apply from 31st March 2017:
Storage charges - £10 plus VAT per week per item
Release fee - £5 plus VAT per item
01 Art Services can also provide onward transport and for London deliveries from their warehouse or directly from Bonhams.
To download the Terms and Conditions as well as Packing and Transport instructions, please click here.
The Cure Parkinson's Trust is thankful for your support.