How to buy
On 25/10/18 from 18:00-21:00h artworks will be available to buy at the Private View (by invitation only) and via a private portal given to invited guests.
From 26/10/18 (from 8am) until 11/11/18 artworks will be made available for purchase online by the public at www.cure3.co.uk.
The artworks can only be bought online and payment will be made via a credit or debit card – Visa or Mastercard - so please ensure you have all your card details to hand. Please note that AMEX cannot be used.
We would advise that you notify your card provider in advance to ensure that authorisation is in place.
Step 1: Go to Artworks page at https://cure3.co.uk/artworks/categories/2/
Step 2: Click on the image of the artwork you wish to buy.
Step 3: Add artwork to the cart
Step 4: Repeat above process if you wish to buy more than one artwork.
Step 5: Once finished, go to checkout where your order will be displayed.
Step 6: If satisfied click on ‘Pay Now’.
Step 7: You will then be asked to enter an email address and billing address, once done click on ‘Payment Info’.
Step 8: Please enter your credit or debit card information (number, expiry date and cvv)
Step 9: Click ‘Buy Now’.
Step 10: If successful you will receive a Confirmation of Purchase Email and a separate email receipt. Please keep documents safe as these will act as proof of purchase.
Please note that your purchased artwork will be available for collection or delivery after the close of the exhibition from Tuesday 30/10/18 – 02/11/18. Please see below for further details on collection or delivery.
Terms and Conditions
- All artworks are sold for the sole purpose of raising funds for The Cure Parkinson’s Trust.
- All funds raised from the sale of the artworks will go directly to The Cure Parkinson’s Trust.
- The price is the full selling price.
- All purchases to be made online via www.cure3.co.uk or via the portal www.cure3.co.uk/pv
- All payments will be made by credit or debit card (excluding AMEX). It may be advisable to notify your card provider in advance to increase limit authorisation and/or to inform the provider of your intended purchase, this is to ensure that no delays occur.
- We accept no liability for any failure or delay in executing purchases via the online service.
- The Cure Parkinson’s Trust, Cure3 and its suppliers provide the online service and the Cure3 website "as is" and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. Without limiting the foregoing, we accept no liability for any failures, delays or errors caused by interruptions in the availability of the online service or our website or any other errors or defects in their content or functionality, any software and/or hardware defects (whether yours or ours) and/or any internet connection problems (whether yours or ours), and we do not represent or warrant that the online purchasing service or the website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that any defects will be corrected.
- The artworks will be exhibited at Bonhams, 101 New Bond Street, London W1S 1SR from 26/10/18-28/10/18, open to the public at 9.30 am to 5pm daily, Friday /Saturday and 11-3pm Sunday.
- The buyer is responsible for all transport, additional packing and insurance costs and arrangements, and where necessary, complying with all UK export and receiving country import regulations.
- The Cure3 team will undertake a condition check upon de-installation and the artwork will be packed by professional art handlers ready for collection or delivery.
- The artworks will be ready for pick up from the Collections Desk at Bonhams, 7 Blenheim Street, W1S 1LG, from 30/10/18 until 02/11/18 between 9am and 4.30 pm The buyer must keep the email confirming purchase and receipt (print or digital) as proof of purchase, and have this paperwork available upon collection of the artwork or artworks together with a Photo ID.
- Should the buyer wish to view the artwork before pick up, it will be at the buyer’s own risk and responsibility to unpack, examine and repack the artwork.
- Should the buyer appoint an agent to collect the artwork, notification with full details must be provided at least 24 hours in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org (proof of purchase and photo ID of collecting agent will also be required).
- Uncollected artworks will be transferred to 01 Art Services Storage on 5/11/18 From this date, the buyer will be liable for storage and release fees.
- English law shall apply to the whole of these terms and conditions.
Packing and Transport
The artworks will be ready for pick up from the Collections Desk at Bonhams, 7 Blenheim Street, W1S 1LG, from 30/10/18 until 02/11/18 between 9am and 4.30 pm
All artworks will be professionally packed safely for local fine art transport.
Insurance is the responsibility of the buyer.
All additional packing and transport costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
Uncollected artworks will be transferred to 01 Art Services, Unit 2 Towcester Road, London E3 3ND on 5/11/18
Please note that storage and other charges will apply from 05/11/18:
Storage charges - £10 plus VAT per week per item
Release fee - £5 plus VAT per item
01 Art Services can also provide onward transport and for London deliveries from their warehouse or directly from Bonhams.
The Cure Parkinson’s Trust is thankful for your support.